Who can resist chewy chocolatey cookies? We've upgraded this classic cookie with our Belgian Dark Chocolate Chunks and a sprinkle of our Premium Cocoa Nibs to balance out the sweetness. If you like, nuts of your preference can also be added!
140g all-purpose flour
0.5 teaspoon baking soda
0.5 teaspoon salt
115g butter softened
70g granulated sugar
70g packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large egg
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. Combine ingredients in section A in a bowl.
3. Beat ingredients in Section B until creamy.
4. Add egg and continue beating until combined.
5. Gradually beat in flour mixture in 2-3 parts.
6. Stir in Belgium Chocolate Chunks & Premium Cocoa Nibs.
7. Drop in round tablespoons on baking sheets.
8. Bake between 10-11 minutes.
9. Cool for 2 minutes and move to wire racks to cool completely.